About this event
The effort exerted in modern constructions is biased towards ‘front-end’ elements – design and materials selection – with insufficient attention on the ‘back-end’ – construction processes and quality control, which are vital for the successful execution of the designs.
This helps to explain why the overwhelming majority of waterproofing failures are caused by installation deficiencies.
In this webinar we examine and explain how to monitor and test back-end waterproofing processes to ensure quality of workmanship is upheld.
- Learn how to implement quality testing successfully
- Learn how to develop a ‘scope of works’ for waterproofing
- Learn key performance parameters of waterproofing
- Learn the testing requirements for AS3740 and AS4654.2 compliance
- Find out other standards relevant to successful waterproofing installation
- Develop a wholistic view of waterproofing quality control and record-keeping.
Developed and presented by:
- Byron Landeryou
- David Previte
CPD Points Earned: 1